Tuesday, July 21, 2009

OK! Interview: Christian Serratos

OK! has a short interview with Christian Serratos (Angela). Here's a snippet of it:

Christian and the rest of the cast will be reunited on the set of Eclipse in August, something she’s excited about.

“I feel like we’re all going to have a blast. I feel like we all know our characters and we’ve all had a lot of help with Stephenie [Meyer], too,” she explains. “She’s there on set and if we have a question, she’ll answer our question. She’s just really chill. She’s really supportive. She likes what everyone’s doing, so I think everyone just wants to make her happy, as well as the fans, so it works out.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

We are not affiliated with Stephenie Meyer or Summit Entertainment. All publicly recognizable copy, images, video, etc. are the property of their respective owners. No copyright infringement is intended. If I have failed to credit anyone, please let me know and I'll be happy to fix it;) Thanks for visiting MMV!