Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fandango's Interview With Jamie Campbell Bower

During their New Moon set visit in May (I think), Fandango interviewed Jamie Campbell Bower:
In a bleach blond wig offset with stylish, dark attire, British actor Jamie Campbell Bower stands outside the sound studio on the Vancouver set of New Moon, having a cigarette break and waiting to be called in to shoot.

Q. How come you're not wearing your vampire red contacts right now?
Campbell Bower:
They hurt. They don't hurt so much as make me feel a bit sick because my peripheral vision is very much impaired when I have them in.

Q. How would you describe Caius' look?
Campbell Bower:
I had a discussion with (costume designer) Tish (Monaghan), and we figured out that Caius probably doesn't get to go out that much, so… he just steals his clothes from previous victims. The style is nice and smart and sleek and slim and – yeah, I like it. It's very Italian, and I like the shoes, particularly.

Read the rest HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

We are not affiliated with Stephenie Meyer or Summit Entertainment. All publicly recognizable copy, images, video, etc. are the property of their respective owners. No copyright infringement is intended. If I have failed to credit anyone, please let me know and I'll be happy to fix it;) Thanks for visiting MMV!