Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Death Cab for Cutie On New Moon Soundtrack

I don't know how 'official' this is, but FMQB says in an article that Death Cab for Cutie, one of Stephenie Meyer's favorite bands, will be featured on the New Moon soundtrack:
Death Cab For Cutie will contribute a brand new song to the soundtrack to the upcoming film Twilight: New Moon. The track will arrive in August, while the soundtrack itself will be out later this year. Twilight: New Moon will land in theaters on November 20.
I really hope it's true, 'cause I love love love this band!
Death Cab for Cutie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

We are not affiliated with Stephenie Meyer or Summit Entertainment. All publicly recognizable copy, images, video, etc. are the property of their respective owners. No copyright infringement is intended. If I have failed to credit anyone, please let me know and I'll be happy to fix it;) Thanks for visiting MMV!