Saturday, July 18, 2009

More HitFix Interviews: Producer Wyck Godfrey, Michael Sheen & Taylor Lautner

In addition to the interview with Chris Weitz, HitFix also has these new interviews:


Excerpt from the one with Wyck Godfrey:
Q: What do you foresee might be the biggest challenges of bringing 'Breaking Dawn' to the big screen?
Let’s see. There’s this little character, this young character in that book, that I think is going to be really hard to …

Q: Renesmee maybe?
I think that to me is the biggest challenge.

Q: Or the birth scene is quite graphic. I mean that would take it over the PG rating.

My wife’s an OB-GYN so she says it’s a great way to get a baby out of…just chew your way through. It’s going to be like really exciting. No, obviously we’re not going to make a rated R movie. You’ve all read the books so I mean that’ll be a challenge. That’s really more of a challenge of just kind of doing it in a way where people aren’t going to walk out of the theatre because you don’t want to see that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

We are not affiliated with Stephenie Meyer or Summit Entertainment. All publicly recognizable copy, images, video, etc. are the property of their respective owners. No copyright infringement is intended. If I have failed to credit anyone, please let me know and I'll be happy to fix it;) Thanks for visiting MMV!