Monday, July 20, 2009

Xavier Samuel Interview

AdelaideNow has a short interview with Xavier Samuel, who will play Riley in Eclipse. Excerpt:

"I was up against some truly great actors who I'm privileged to be considered among,'' he said from Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles where he was celebrating last night.
"It's a fantastic opportunity.''

Xavier explains he'd put together his audition tape in Sydney just three weeks ago, and flew to LA last Thursday.
"It all happened in less than a month!''

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

We are not affiliated with Stephenie Meyer or Summit Entertainment. All publicly recognizable copy, images, video, etc. are the property of their respective owners. No copyright infringement is intended. If I have failed to credit anyone, please let me know and I'll be happy to fix it;) Thanks for visiting MMV!