Saturday, July 4, 2009

Peter Facinelli dishes on fame and vampires

RadarOnline has a new great interview with Peter Facinelli. Here's an excerpt:
Peter Facinelli is on a family road trip driving up the West Coast in an RV with Jennie Garth and their three daughters heading to the Vampire Baseball Game in Portland, Oregon on Saturday, July 4. [...]

RO: Tell us about the baseball game tomorrow?
PF: We’re going to test our vampire baseball skills in front of a large crowd and I think a lot of people are going to find out that a lot of the cast member s don’t know how to throw a ball and they just made us look good. The Make-A-Wish Foundation asked if I would play and I thought it was for a really good cause. I like doing charity events because I think it’s important to give back.

RO: What do your girls think about Daddy getting recognized on the street?
PF: I think they’re getting used to it. It’s a little time consuming but I just try to give back to the fans. When I was growing up and I went over to the guy to get an autograph and he said no because they were too busy you would go home with that, so I try to really go out of my way to make sure that I’m good to the fans because they’ve been so good to us.

RO: What did you think about doing a vampire movie?
PF: When I got a phone call from my agent asking if I wanted to do a vampire movie I didn’t want to do it, so I read the book in a day and I fell in love with it.[...]
Source through TwilightGuide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

We are not affiliated with Stephenie Meyer or Summit Entertainment. All publicly recognizable copy, images, video, etc. are the property of their respective owners. No copyright infringement is intended. If I have failed to credit anyone, please let me know and I'll be happy to fix it;) Thanks for visiting MMV!