Sunday, July 19, 2009

And the interviews keep coming..

Am I the only one who have lost track of all the new interviews that's been coming out this past week? I think not. So, with a little help from Twilight Lexicon, here's a list of the different interviews:

Chris Weitz interviewed by Rotten Tomatoes (is it just me, or is this the very same interview from HitFix?)

Taylor Lautner - HitFix

Taylor Lautner - MSN Superfan

Wyck Godfrey - HitFix

Rachelle Lefevre - MSN Superfan

Michael Sheen - HitFix

Jamie Campbell-Bower - Hollywood.com

Charlie Bewley - Hollywood.com

Melissa Rosenberg - Hollywood.com

Melissa Rosenberg - HitFix

JJ Makaro - Hollywood.com

Cameron Bright - MSN Superfan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

We are not affiliated with Stephenie Meyer or Summit Entertainment. All publicly recognizable copy, images, video, etc. are the property of their respective owners. No copyright infringement is intended. If I have failed to credit anyone, please let me know and I'll be happy to fix it;) Thanks for visiting MMV!