Monday, August 10, 2009

Weekly Vampire Fashion: KStew's Teen Choice Awards Dress

Photobucket
First of all, I have to say this: I would never ever have worn this dress. And, unless your name is Kristen Stewart, I wouldn't suggest you to wear it either. But if spiky clothes is your kind of style, KStew's "Roma" dress from Rock & Republic is available in stores September this year.

Then there's the shoes, Jerome C Rousseau Peep Toe Ankle Boots, which I love. Also notice Kristen's black nailpolish. ♥ it.
Photobucket
Sources and pics through Just Jared Jr

☮& ♥, BM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

We are not affiliated with Stephenie Meyer or Summit Entertainment. All publicly recognizable copy, images, video, etc. are the property of their respective owners. No copyright infringement is intended. If I have failed to credit anyone, please let me know and I'll be happy to fix it;) Thanks for visiting MMV!