Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Rumor has it...

Have you ever noticed that there's rarely any juicy gossip at this blog? Yeah, well, there's a reason for that: it's all bull, that's why. I think we've all heard it from somewhere or someone by now; Rob and Kristen are, according to an Australian gossip magazine, expecting baby Robsten. Right. Well, Kristen's on-screen Dad, Billy Burke, told us the real truth about the pregnancy rumors in a recent interview with E!Online. Here's what he had to say:
So Kristen was reportedly pregnant, which we cleared up and showed to be totally false.

Rob is probably pregnant with my child. It’s funny no one picked up on me and Rob’s affair.

Finally, that's all cleared up! It's good to have it all out in the open. I am a little disappointed though, I gotta say. From what I've heard, Breaking Dawn is rumored (nothing is confirmed) to start filming not long after Eclipse is wrapped up, so then the whole how-do-we-get-Kristella-to-look-pregnant-and-who's-going-to-play-Renesmee-issue wouldn't be much of a problem after all. Oh well.. Maybe baby Bilrob is up for the part... These rumors are never going to end, are they?

Billy Burke is hilarious though. Read his interview at E!Online (though that link currently seems to be broken) or Twilighters Anonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

We are not affiliated with Stephenie Meyer or Summit Entertainment. All publicly recognizable copy, images, video, etc. are the property of their respective owners. No copyright infringement is intended. If I have failed to credit anyone, please let me know and I'll be happy to fix it;) Thanks for visiting MMV!