Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Peter Facinelli Admits to 'Edward Envy'

Peter Facinelli admitted to so-called "Edward envy" at London's Film and Comic Con on Sunday:
While Peter Facinelli's Twilight character Carlisle Cullen is a big softie, the actor himself has no qualms in expressing his jealousy over Robert Pattinson's Edward.

"Couldn't I fly or something as well?" Facinelli complained.

"It's not like I can go into the Volturi lair and smote them with my compassion all, 'I am the most compassionate vampire in the world and am going to compassionize the hell out of you!'"

May I just say LOL? Hilarious.

Source: RadarOnline
RadarOnline.com also has an exclusive video and blog from Twilight fan Laura in London (for the London Film and Comic Con), read it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

We are not affiliated with Stephenie Meyer or Summit Entertainment. All publicly recognizable copy, images, video, etc. are the property of their respective owners. No copyright infringement is intended. If I have failed to credit anyone, please let me know and I'll be happy to fix it;) Thanks for visiting MMV!