Thursday, June 25, 2009

What Jackson looks for in a women

First off, let me just say that I really do try to only post news about the Twilight books and movies here. Because if I were to blog about all the crazy rumors, the paparazzi pictures and what all the actors are up to every day, I simply wouldn't have time for anything else than blogging. So I try not to do that, and only give you news that actually has something to do with either the books or the movies. That said, when I come across interviews like this one, which isn't at all Twi-related (the word 'Twilight' isn't even mentioned once throughout the whole thing), I have to make an exception.

In NY Beauty Examiner's interview, Jackson Rathbone talks about likes and dislikes when it comes to women and dating. As usual, here's an excerpt:
GC: Do you prefer women with makeup or natural?
JR: Natural, mostly, but I've been known to be extremely attracted to the punk rock look. Though sometimes, it's a little too much and you can't tell how a woman will look when she wakes up; it's really about whatever makeup makes her feel more like herself and more comfortable with who she is, not the other way around. In other words, a woman who defines her makeup and doesn't let the makeup define her.

GC: In your opinion, what do men really notice about women?
JR: The way she carries herself. Many times, my friends and I will notice a girl who is beautiful, but just looks miserable in her demeanor. It's a turn-off. Life's too short.
Oh, and while we're at it: Found the picture above at TwilightPoison the other day. See that tattoo there (click to enlarge)? On his hip? Here's what Jackson had to say about his "I'm lost..." tattoo in an interview with Inked Mag, from April this year:

INKED: Let's talk tattoos. How many do you have?

JACKSON RATHBONE: I only have one right now, but I definitely plan on getting more. My friends and I were kind of the bad kids in school, the troublemakers. We went to Interlochen Arts Academy, this really great boarding school in Michigan, and there were six of us who were always acting out against authority. The school administration was like, "Stay away from those boys-they're ‘Lost Boys,'" so that's what everyone called us. When I was 18, I got a tattoo that says, "I'm lost."
May I just take a moment to say that I am falling in love becoming a Jackson fan here? I am.
☮& ♥, BM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

We are not affiliated with Stephenie Meyer or Summit Entertainment. All publicly recognizable copy, images, video, etc. are the property of their respective owners. No copyright infringement is intended. If I have failed to credit anyone, please let me know and I'll be happy to fix it;) Thanks for visiting MMV!