Monday, June 29, 2009

New Moon trailers from around the world

Here are some New Moon Trailers from around the world:

Original (English):

French:

German:

Spanish:



I don't know about you, but I'm not a very big fan of the whole dubbing thing. Most of these sound pretty weird to me, and I really don't see what's wrong with simply using subtitles like we do here (in Norway). I mean, as ROBsessed puts it; why would ANYONE dub over Rob? Why? That said, I think the French one sounded the best. How about you?

Videos through ROBsessed Pattinson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

We are not affiliated with Stephenie Meyer or Summit Entertainment. All publicly recognizable copy, images, video, etc. are the property of their respective owners. No copyright infringement is intended. If I have failed to credit anyone, please let me know and I'll be happy to fix it;) Thanks for visiting MMV!