Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New Moon Movie Book Cover!

Finally some "real" twi-news: The new cover is out! ET gives us an exclusive look at the new New Moon movie tie-in book cover, and reports:
Attention Team Jacob: Little, Brown has revealed their cover for the movie tie-in edition of New Moon, which features an exclusive image from the Twilight Taylor Lautner fans should certainly pick up more than a few copies (Those arms! That smoldering stare! Remember, he's only 17!). As for Team Edward...well, at least the image proves that the moon is not, in fact, made of green cheese. franchise's second film.
Update: Twilight Lexicon tweets that this edition will be out in bookstores September 15:
According to a representative from Little Brown, the New Moon w/Kristen & Taylor on the cover book will hit shelves September 15, 2009
Update 28/6: New Moon will be published in two different versions. Read more about that HERE. Here's the other one:

What do I think? Well, no matter what, I will always love the original covers the most, and I'll probably always feel more attached to the books than to any of the movies (I think. I'm pretty sure). I do like this cover though. What about you guys? Do you think this movie book cover is better than the last one?

Original New Moon cover

Twilight movie book cover above, origninal one below.BM

1 comment:

  1. thiz book iz alsum whoever wrote it congraulation

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

We are not affiliated with Stephenie Meyer or Summit Entertainment. All publicly recognizable copy, images, video, etc. are the property of their respective owners. No copyright infringement is intended. If I have failed to credit anyone, please let me know and I'll be happy to fix it;) Thanks for visiting MMV!