Sunday, June 28, 2009

Manip of the week...

...Or possibly the year. Don't we all love manips? I sure do! Especially in Isle Esme style, like this amazing Edward/Bella pic (click to enlarge). Found it through the Spanish site Twilight Graphix, apparently it's made by the very talented quietlines. According to GoogleTranslate (I don't speak Spanish too well) Twilight Graphix says:
I do not think you have better graphics premiering on the Web, the next manipulation that I will leave then. Published recently by xtaylorr22 (on her profile/journal, it says she has changed her username to quietlines) last loved in the community (click on the name to access), and is undoubtedly one of my favorites.
Well, it looks like Translate doesn't speak Spanish all that well either, but we get the picture.
BM

1 comment:

  1. Isle Esme..? although the place is totally not exist.. but i can still imagine how beautiful it is..as what written in the novel..
    and..
    I could imagine how romantic edward is wif Bella.. so classical.. OMG!

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

We are not affiliated with Stephenie Meyer or Summit Entertainment. All publicly recognizable copy, images, video, etc. are the property of their respective owners. No copyright infringement is intended. If I have failed to credit anyone, please let me know and I'll be happy to fix it;) Thanks for visiting MMV!