Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Interview with Angela Christian Serratos

IESB has a new interview with Christian Serratos, who plays Angela Weber in Twilight and New Moon:

IESB: How is Chris Weitz, as a director?

Christian: He’s handling it. He’s extremely organized. You would expect someone who was that organized to be really uptight, but he’s the most relaxed and laid-back person you’ll ever meet. I don’t think I saw him stressed out on set once. He knows what he’s doing. He’s doing a great job, and the script is awesome. He’s a really fun, cool guy.

IESB: Did you do anything to feel more like your character, or did she just come easily for you?

Christian: I think one of the reasons I liked Angela was because I related to her, more than I did Jessica. It was easier to play Angela. But, of course, I did research, like reading the book and seeing what fans had to say. You can’t make everyone happy, but you can sure as hell try.

IESB: How much of Angela will audiences get to see in New Moon?

Christian: They’re going to be pleasantly surprised, through the whole movie. I think they’re going to get enough of everyone. I don’t think anyone is going to wish they had more. I think they’re going to be really happy.

IESB: What was it like to meet Stephenie Meyer, knowing that she had created all of this?

Christian: The first time, I was very, very, very nervous. But, I’m more comfortable around her now. I saw her on the New Moon set and I thought it was so cool because I got to go up to her and I already knew her. It was interesting. She did something amazing with all of this. I’m still very intimidated.

BM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

We are not affiliated with Stephenie Meyer or Summit Entertainment. All publicly recognizable copy, images, video, etc. are the property of their respective owners. No copyright infringement is intended. If I have failed to credit anyone, please let me know and I'll be happy to fix it;) Thanks for visiting MMV!