Saturday, May 9, 2009

New Moon Set Report!

Melissa Rosenberg (screenwriter), recently posted this in her Facebook Notes:
Writing from the set of New Moon, a ridiculously happy place to be. Everyone is having a gas. Especially me. You'd expect at least one person to be snarky after working so hard for so long but I haven't heard a single sour note. Chris Weitz is the zen ringmaster doing a fantastic job. The Volturi look amaaaazing. Michael Sheen embodies Aro so completely, elevating the role to a whole new level. Dakota as Jane knocks me out. Rob and Kristen are gorgeous of course and and and... I probably shouldn't gush so much, no one will believe that everything is perfect but it is!

I'm so excited to hear the production and filming of NM is going great! Thanks, Twilight Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

We are not affiliated with Stephenie Meyer or Summit Entertainment. All publicly recognizable copy, images, video, etc. are the property of their respective owners. No copyright infringement is intended. If I have failed to credit anyone, please let me know and I'll be happy to fix it;) Thanks for visiting MMV!